As guidelines change, so do our practices. Here is where we stand currently with the use of masks and social distancing:
WEARING A MASK:
We are following the CDC and the State of CT guidelines. If you have been vaccinated, use of masks is optional.
One of our values as a church is Personal Responsibility. We ask you to make the best decision for your health and the health of others during our services.
For the time being, our team will greet you with waves, air high-fives, and ‘thumbs-ups’. These are the new handshakes and hugs.
JOIN US IN PERSON THE FOLLOWING DATES:
Sunday, JULY 25th – At Stamford High School
Sunday, AUGUST 8th – At Stamford High School
Sunday, AUGUST 22nd – At Stamford High School
Sunday, AUGUST 29th – At Stamford High School
Sunday, SEPTEMBER 12th – At Stamford High School
JOIN US IN PERSON FOR A POTLUCK PICNIC AT SCALZI PARK ON THESE DATES:
Sunday, JULY 18th (12:30pm)
Sunday, AUGUST 1st (12:30pm)
Sunday, AUGUST 15th (12:30pm)
As restrictions begin to ease, you will have the option to wear a social sticker. This is an easy way to indicate your level of comfort.
- We will be meeting every other Sunday. A 14-day interval builds-in quarantine between services.
- Once inside the building, you and your family or friends will be directed to the auditorium where an usher will guide you to your seat.
- We will space people throughout the Auditorium as follows: you and your family or friends will be sat together with 2 seats of space between your party and other parties. We will block every other row to increase space in between attendants.
- CHILDCARE: ConnectKIDS will hold Sunday service for kids ages 4-7. Please, only check-in your child if he or she is in full health.
- We will continue to have weekly services online. All services will be broadcasted live for those who can’t be with us in-person.