We are so excited to see you in person.
WEAR A MASK:
For your safety and the safety of others, we are asking everyone to wear a mask.
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCE:
We will be loving and warm from a distance. Waves, air high-fives, and thumbs-up are the new handshakes and hugs.
**Starting November 1st, pre-registration is no longer needed to attend an in-person service.**
2020 IN-PERSON SERVICE DATES:
Sunday, October 4th
Sunday, October 18th
Sunday, November 1st
Sunday, November 15th
Sunday, November 29th
Sunday, December 13th
Sunday December 20th (Christmas Service)
- We will begin in-person services every other Sunday. A 14-day interval builds-in quarantine between services.
- Every person will be screened at the door upon entrance as follows:
- Your temperature will be checked
- You will be asked 3 questions.
- If it doesn’t look like you are well enough to attend service, we will kindly ask you to join us online only that day and return the following in-person service.
- Once inside the building, you and your family or friends will be directed to the auditorium where an usher will guide you to your seat. We will not have a lobby or guest area setup at this time.
- We will space people throughout the Auditorium as follows: you and your family or friends will be sat together with 3 seats of space between your party and other parties. We will block every other row to increase space in between attendants.
- There will be no special service or activity for kids at least till the end of December, but we encourage you to bring your little ones and worship together as a family.
- We will continue to have weekly services online. All services will be broadcasted live for those who can’t be with us in-person.