We are so excited to see you in person.
To make sure we can gather safely and freely, we ask you to follow these guidelines:
WEAR A MASK:
For your safety and the safety of others, we are asking everyone to wear a mask.
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCE:
We will be loving and warm from a distance. Waves, air high-fives, and thumbs-up are the new handshakes and hugs.
2021 UPCOMING IN-PERSON SERVICE DATES:
Sunday, MARCH 21st
Sunday, APRIL 4th (EASTER)
Sunday, APRIL 18th
Sunday, APRIL 25th
Sunday, MAY 9th (Mother’s Day)
Sunday, MAY 23rd
Sunday, JUNE 6th
Sunday, JUNE 20th
As restrictions begin to ease, you will have the option to wear a social sticker. This is an easy way to indicate your level of comfort.
- We will begin in-person services every other Sunday. A 14-day interval builds-in quarantine between services.
- Every person will be screened at the door upon entrance as follows:
- Your temperature will be checked
- You will be asked 3 questions.
- If it doesn’t look like you are well enough to attend service, we will kindly ask you to join us online only that day and return the following in-person service.
- Once inside the building, you and your family or friends will be directed to the auditorium where an usher will guide you to your seat. We will not have a lobby or guest area setup at this time.
- We will space people throughout the Auditorium as follows: you and your family or friends will be sat together with 3 seats of space between your party and other parties. We will block every other row to increase space in between attendants.
- Starting January 24th, 2021, ConnectKIDS will hold Sunday service for kids ages 4-7. Attendance is limited to 10 kids per Sunday. Pre-registration required (Pre-register your child here).
- We will continue to have weekly services online. All services will be broadcasted live for those who can’t be with us in-person.