We are so excited to see you in person.
To make sure we can gather safely and freely, we ask you to follow these guidelines:
WEAR A MASK:
For your safety and the safety of others, we are asking everyone to wear a mask.
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCE:
We will be loving and warm from a distance. Waves, air high-fives, and thumbs-up are the new handshakes and hugs.
2021 IN-PERSON SERVICE DATES:
Sunday, January 10th
Sunday, January 24th (Vision Sunday)
Sunday, February 7th
Sunday, February 21st
Sunday, March 7th
Sunday, March 21st
Sunday, April 4th (Easter Service)
- We will begin in-person services every other Sunday. A 14-day interval builds-in quarantine between services.
- Every person will be screened at the door upon entrance as follows:
- Your temperature will be checked
- You will be asked 3 questions.
- If it doesn’t look like you are well enough to attend service, we will kindly ask you to join us online only that day and return the following in-person service.
- Once inside the building, you and your family or friends will be directed to the auditorium where an usher will guide you to your seat. We will not have a lobby or guest area setup at this time.
- We will space people throughout the Auditorium as follows: you and your family or friends will be sat together with 3 seats of space between your party and other parties. We will block every other row to increase space in between attendants.
- Starting January 24th, 2021, ConnectKIDS will hold Sunday service for kids ages 4-7. Attendance is limited to 10 kids per Sunday. Pre-registration required (Pre-register your child here).
- We will continue to have weekly services online. All services will be broadcasted live for those who can’t be with us in-person.