- A Seat At The Table | Part 2by ConnectCommunity on April 19, 2021 at 6:07 pm
Jesus sits down with the Ruler of the Pharisees and his guests for a Shabbat dinner. There he addresses them with 3 powerful lessons. Pastor JD shares how these 3 lessons apply to us today. We hope this message blesses you and encourages you to live […]
- A Seat At The Table | Part 1by ConnectCommunity on April 12, 2021 at 10:00 am
Have you ever felt so sure of yourself that you dismissed and maybe even disparaged people who thought or acted differently than you? Pastors JD and Alini Müller kick-off this new series with a conversation with Jesus's words about mercy, steadfast […]
- Love And Fearby ConnectCommunity on April 6, 2021 at 12:49 am
Pastor JD shares a message about the importance of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, and what is has to do with you.
- Living Water | Aim For The Waterby ConnectCommunity on March 28, 2021 at 10:51 pm
Pastors JD and Alini sit down to discuss the fruit of a life with God and the counterfeits the world offers in a discussion titled: Aim For The Water. We hope this conversation inspires you to live better.
- Living Water | Why Do We Need It?by ConnectCommunity on March 22, 2021 at 8:00 am
Pastor Alini Müller delivers a practical and compelling message on why we need the living water Jesus came to bring.
- Living Water | Hopelessnessby ConnectCommunity on March 15, 2021 at 3:04 pm
Have you found yourself wondering why you are facing a setback? Or how to move beyond a dark season of sadness and hopelessness? Jesus said: "If anyone thirsts, come to me." Pastors JD and Alini Müller sit down to talk about the importance of […]
- Living Water | A Seat At The Tableby ConnectCommunity on March 7, 2021 at 9:49 pm
We live in an era when we glorify busyness. We think being constantly active means we are moving toward success, or that activity means productivity. But in the age of smart devices and algorithms we are becoming more and more active, while less and […]
- Like Me! - Imperfect People - Pastors JD and Alini Müllerby ConnectCommunity on March 1, 2021 at 4:59 am
Pastors JD and Alini sit down to have a conversation about the importance of relationships and how to deal with imperfect people. We hope this conversation blesses you and helps you live life better!
- Like Me! - A Healthy Youby ConnectCommunity on February 22, 2021 at 2:37 pm
We continue our "Like Me!" series with the second part of this series talking about 2 main aspects for a healthy self. Before you can have healthy relationships, a healthy career, have a healthy marriage, and be a healthy parent, you need a healthy […]
- Like Me! - Yourself and Godby ConnectCommunity on February 15, 2021 at 8:00 am
We all seek wholeness, acceptance, and belonging, but before things can function properly they have to be placed in proper order. When things are out of order relationships fail, our sense of self disintegrates, and we lack connection. Join us […]
- Soul Rehab | Seasonsby ConnectCommunity on February 8, 2021 at 2:50 pm
A season is temporary, but its effect can be permanent. Pastor JD continues our Soul Rehab series with a message about how to make sure the effects of a season have lasting positive effects.
- Soul Rehab | Lead Yourselfby ConnectCommunity on February 1, 2021 at 10:00 am
If you are going to set the course for a new year, and make a clear difference between 2020 and 2021–even though we are still fighting some of the same battles–you will need to lead yourself. Leading yourself makes all the difference. In this […]
- Soul Rehab | Unityby ConnectCommunity on January 30, 2021 at 3:12 am
Pastor JD continues our Soul Rehab series with a compelling message about unity. Why is unity important? And why was it at the center of Jesus's prayer for you? We hope this message blesses you and encourages you to live better.
- Soul Rehab | Humilityby ConnectCommunity on January 18, 2021 at 8:00 am
As we witness the world go through a Coronavirus pandemic, there is another pandemic in our nation: A pride pandemic. Pastor JD encourages you to steer clear; Take 15 minutes to listen to this timely and succinct message on the ever-important value […]
- Soul Rehab | Courageby ConnectCommunity on January 11, 2021 at 2:02 pm
As you transition to a new year from 2020, is your soul fit? Are you ready to make the most of the opportunities a new year brings? Pastor JD starts a new series titled Soul Rehab. It's time for us to tend to our souls, and reconnect to what makes […]