- Songs Of Summer | Psalm 148 | Why Praise Matters?by ConnectCommunity on July 20, 2021 at 1:18 pm
Why is it important that we praise God? Have you ever asked yourself that question? You might think it is irrelevant to you, depending on your background. But our worship is one of the most significant things about us. We are spiritual beings, and […]
- Songs Of Summer | Psalm 22 | You Never Pray Aloneby ConnectCommunity on July 12, 2021 at 7:29 pm
Prayer is a practice most westerners take part in. But if you are a follower of Jesus, what is the function and utility of prayer? In this message, JD explores the connection between Psalm 22 and a prayer Jesus prayed in an important moment in his […]
- Songs Of Summer | Psalm 133by ConnectCommunity on July 12, 2021 at 7:26 pm
JD and Alini sit down to talk about the importance of unity and being part of a community, as they share lessons and insights from Psalm 133. We hope this podcast helps you live better.
- Songs Of Summer | Psalm 139by ConnectCommunity on July 12, 2021 at 7:23 pm
Dan DePaula shares a message about the importance of pausing to assess and examine our life. We hope this message blesses you and helps you live better.
- Songs Of Summer | Psalm 1 | The Pursuit Of Happinessby ConnectCommunity on June 21, 2021 at 1:03 pm
The first word in the first stanza of the first Psalm defines the chapter and the pursuit of the book: Blessed! We all want to be blessed. That's our common pursuit. In this message, Pastor JD explores the counsel in this first Psalm to those […]
- Songs Of Summer | Psalm 103by ConnectCommunity on June 14, 2021 at 3:10 pm
What does it mean to "Bless The Lord"? And why is that essential for a healthy soul? In this second part of our series "Songs Of Summer" we will explore Psalm 103. Its applications, instructions, and the new mindset it leads us to. We hope this […]
- Who's That Lady? | How To Get Extraordinary Fruit Out Of Ordinary Seedsby ConnectCommunity on June 1, 2021 at 9:48 pm
Have you been disappointed with your life? Unsatisfied with the fruit of your labor? Maybe you look at your life and wish you had some special talent, or an extraordinary ability that caused you to stand out. Is it true that you need to be […]
- Who's That Lady? | 5 Lessons To Make Peace In Strifeby ConnectCommunity on May 23, 2021 at 6:40 pm
When our temper gets the best of us, when conversations turn into fights, when we are wronged, and we want to take matters in our own hands, what is the wise thing to do? Is all the anger, the desire for vengeance, the vindictiveness that is trying […]
- Who's That Lady? | 6 Lessons from Tragedy To Triumphby ConnectCommunity on May 16, 2021 at 4:15 pm
What do you do when you have run out of options? When you have explored all the possibilities? When something outside of your control, unexpected or tragic, renders you completely depleted? Pastors JD and Alini continue our "Who's That Lady?" […]
- Who's That Lady? | 6 Lessons To Face The Unknownby ConnectCommunity on May 9, 2021 at 9:52 pm
Have you every felt a like your calling or assignment was greater than you can grasp? Could you imagine what it was like for Mary, the mother of Jesus, to have live up to such assignment? Whatever your thoughts or spiritual upbringing, it is […]
- A Seat At The Table | The Last Supperby ConnectCommunity on May 3, 2021 at 8:00 am
Pastors JD and Alini close the series "A Seat At The Table" with a conversation about Jesus's words during the Last Supper. We hope this conversation blesses you and helps you grow in your faith.
- A Seat At The Table | The Problem With Familiarityby ConnectCommunity on April 25, 2021 at 7:50 pm
Jesus is reclining at the table with his disciples when a woman comes to him and pours very expensive ointment on his head. The disciples thought it was a waste; that there was a better use for such valuable product. But Jesus uses that moment […]
- A Seat At The Table | Part 2by ConnectCommunity on April 19, 2021 at 6:07 pm
Jesus sits down with the Ruler of the Pharisees and his guests for a Shabbat dinner. There he addresses them with 3 powerful lessons. Pastor JD shares how these 3 lessons apply to us today. We hope this message blesses you and encourages you to live […]
- A Seat At The Table | Part 1by ConnectCommunity on April 12, 2021 at 10:00 am
Have you ever felt so sure of yourself that you dismissed and maybe even disparaged people who thought or acted differently than you? Pastors JD and Alini Müller kick-off this new series with a conversation with Jesus's words about mercy, steadfast […]
- Love And Fearby ConnectCommunity on April 6, 2021 at 12:49 am
Pastor JD shares a message about the importance of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, and what is has to do with you.