Let’s Build Something Greater Together:
At ConnectCommunity you have several opportunities to engage with your church’s mission. Here is a description of our Service Teams and positions you can apply for:
ConnectKIDS Team: In this team, you will have the opportunity to invest in kids’ lives. We run a lively and fun program in a safe and wholesome way. The team positions are:
- Nursery Lead Teacher and Assistant Teacher: This class is for children 6 months-old to 3 years-old.
- Early Childhood Lead Teacher and Assistant Teacher: This class is for children ages 4-7.
- Middle Childhood Lead Teacher and Assistant Teacher: This class is for children ages 8-10.
- Check-in and Hospitality: This person assists parents and kids during their kids’ check-in process.
First Impressions Team: In this team, you will have the opportunity to make sure our environments are excellent, and that people are welcomed and cared for. The positions are:
- Aesthetics and Setup: These are the people who get in early to make sure everything is in place, and the welcome areas look and feel the best.
- Greeter: These are the people who welcome and guide people as they arrive for service.
- Auditorium Usher: These are the people who welcome and guide people to their seats in the auditorium.
- Parking Lot and Signage: These are the people who make sure our outdoor signage is strategically placed, and welcome people in the parking lot.
Live Production Team: In this team, you will have the opportunity to do your part to make our sound, lights, and visual elements excellent each weekend. The positions are:
- Sound Engineer: This person is responsible for all things related to audio. Setup and mix for in-person and online broadcast.
- Stage Hands: This person has the responsibility to assist the tech team on stage, and help the services run smoothly.
- Lighting Operator: This person is responsible for all things related to lighting. Setup and programming for songs.
- Service Producer: This person runs the video switcher and directs the audio, lights, and camera crew on transitions and service flow.
- Camera Operator: This person operates one of our moving cameras during service.
- Pro-Presenter Operator: This person runs Pro-Presenter–the presentation software we use to show worship lyrics and music videos on screen and online.
Creative Media Team: In this team, you will have the opportunity to share creatively what ConnectCommunity is all about through our videos, graphics, and social media avenues. The positions are:
- Social Media Manager: This person helps manage ConnectCommunity’s social media presence.
- Video Presenter: This person helps create and present video content for services and online outlets.
- Video ‘PrEditor’: This person helps produce and edit video content for services and online outlets.
Click/tap below to join: